Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to the Grind



We had SO much fun in Myrtle Beach!

It was seriously the most relaxing, stress free vacation I've ever been on. Mike and I make a good team...we dealt with cancelled flights and getting lost without fighting!

We are headed back to work tonight. I expected to be sad (like I was the day after the wedding) but I'm ready to be home.

Every other vacation I've taken I DREADED coming home...but now things are different. I am super pumped to come back to my life. I finally feel comfortable in my world.

I am looking forward to summer: Cardinals games, pool time, cooking, taking Cash to the park...

I enjoy my job, I am ready to go back to work.

I have several friends who are expecting babies soon, so I look forward to being a part of their lives. Ya'll HAVE to let me be Crazy Aunt Carrie!

Aaaand we are looking to buy a house next fall. That will be challenging and fun. I can't wait to paint and decorate!

I have so much to look forward to...I'm hoping to stay connected to all of the great people who made my wedding day so much fun (everyone!) I want to keep "working on my fitness," as Fergie would say. (the pop star...not the Duchess) And I am hoping to be more crafty. I think shopping at Hobby Lobby does that to people.

Oh, and I need to get a library card! I miss reading. Not planning a wedding leaves one with much free time.

More fantastically written posts are coming, but I did take a sleeping pill so I could go to bed at 3 pm...back to my old lady schedule...so I'll say "good night."

No comments:

Post a Comment