Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Heart is Full

My heart is full of happy!

My sweet friends Jasmine and Derek are getting married today! I am so glad Jasmine is letting my help with the wedding and I am praying that it's everything her and Derek want it to be.

I have stocked up on kleenex's because I know there will be tears! Jasmine just has the sweetest, most gentle spirit of anyone I've ever met...it's very obvious that she and Derek absolutely adore each other.

It's going to be a great wedding!

AND yesterday....3 weeks early...my friends Kevin and Kim welcomed their new baby girl into the world!
Palmer Isabella is absolutely beautiful! Her little face is just so precious and she has such pretty dark blue eyes.
We were able to see her through the nursery glass and she was just stretching and making faces...so cute!

If it crosses your mind to pray for this new family...they have a lot to deal with as far as adoption paperwork and rules.
The amount of red tape and money it's taking for these great Christian people who want to be parents so bad amazes me, but I guess in the end it's to protect everyone involved.

And, I'll say it once more: the baby is so friggin cute! I can't wait to see her in the Johnny Cash onsie Mike and I bought her!!

And I asked my sweet husband if he felt a little tickle wherever men should feel a tickle telling them to have a baby when he saw Kev and Kim's little bundle of joy.

He said no, and my baby-carrying parts were silent too...so...yeah...I'll just borrow Palmer and give her to Kevin when she poops.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning. Ugh. Now, I'm off to meet Jasmine and help her decorate for her outdoor/barn wedding before it gets too hot.

No pictures, please...I don't sweat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment