Monday, August 16, 2010

Figuring it Out...Keeping it Simple...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. SO the initial excitement of getting engaged put me in a state of mind where my eyes were bigger than my wallet. There will still be a wedding, but I haven't quite figured anything out yet.

We're either going to have a par-tay at Springfield Brewing Company or elope. I have bought a dress and would, of course, like as many people to see me in it as possible, so the party is sounding like a good idea.

I discovered I don't think I care enough about the wedding after the initial "WOW" faded to dedicate a whole blog to it, so I'm basically going to make this just my personal blog. Not that I don't care about getting married...but it's frakkin' expensive! And on some level the insanity surrounding them(even on the non-trad wedding sites I follow) seems silly.

Plus, I have recently reunited with my affection for writing. I've been doing more of it at work, so I plan on letting out some creative energy/opinions/etc. on here. Especially things I can't write about at work. Does my morning news show's viewing audience want an in-depth review of next Thursday's Bret Michaels concert...probably not. Do I want to write one? Maybe.

Anyway, it's not going to be a wedding-fest on here because I'm just not a wedding-fest type of girl. But there's a lot of other things I want to write about...and I'm gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment