Thursday, February 17, 2011

Springtime! Kinda...

WOW!

The weather is amazing! It's windy...but the sun is shining and it's in the 70's. It's like God giving us a present after 2 weeks of snow and cold and stressful newscasts.

I'm not sure I'm ready for that "spring feeling" yet. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of winter...this is the Ozarks, after all.

Since I just enjoyed the weather with a jog and I look more like a bum than usual, here's a picture of my favorite little bear:



Cash is so happy the snow is gone. He just wasn't sure what to think of it. Plus, it's nice to be able to take him on walks. (or "W's" as we call them when we don't actually want to take him on one)

Isn't his haircut hideous? If my poochie were a child, he'd be the kid with a chunk cut out of his bangs on school picture day.
Cocker Spaniels are so...very...hairy! So Mike and I have been cutting his hair ourselves with a pair of my dad's old hair clippers.

We try to tell Cash it's a spa day.

This last time, Spa Le Winchel didn't produce a happy customer and we all ended up getting irritated with each other.

The 3 of us have a very complicated family dynamic.

So it's probably off to the groomer's soon. I'm kind of embarrassed to take that hot mess in there. Yesterday I spent too much time telling Cash he's cuter than the Cocker Spaniel who won his group at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. That's not weird is it?

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! This weekend, we are headed to the Sertoma Chili Cookoff and to see Machine Gun Symphony. They're an 80's rock cover band. They literally sing 75% of my favorite songs at every concert.

I will try to take pictures! That's another reason I fell out of my blog habit. I'm so bad at remembering to take pictures.

Hope everyone has a chance to enjoy this awesome weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment