Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day, the Perfect Day to Begin a Blog

Good Morning, everyone...well, it's morning to me! I'm starting this blog because I think it will be fun to meet new people, network, share ideas, and keep me motivated to lead the somewhat exciting, rock n roll life I aspire to live here in good ole Springfield, Missouri.

98% of the ideas floating around in my head right now are...dum dum da dum...wedding ideas! I'm hoping to meet other brides, future and former, to go with me on this journey that will end on May 20th, 2011 when I marry the man of my dreams.

I've found some great sites for non-traditional brides (that's me!) and have some ideas of my own to treat our friends and families to the best party/celebration of love and music and food ever and am excited to have a place to share it all!

Plus, I plan on, you know, having a life while planning my wedding. (WHAT!?!) Coming up: Carrie and Mike attend a wine tasting class and get new tattoos, shopping trip to Branson (yee haw), 48 Hour Film Festival, engagement photo shoot, Rock Star Mayhem tour this summer...oh, and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment